Live Streaming for Festivals & Special Events
Reach even more punters by streaming your next music, arts, fashion or food festival.
The biggest festivals and fashion houses in the world have started turning to live streaming to reach those that can’t make it to their event or missed out on tickets. Not only does this create hype for future editions, but also provides fans with exclusive access to events they might not be able to access due to geographic or financial restraints.
Combine your live stream with custom, branded live content from your sponsors, partners or artists, in the form of side of stage interviews, hosting studios, commentary booths, the opportunities are endless.
In an age where poor quality recordings and videos end up on social media immediately during or following live music or fashion events, take back control of the viewer experience with a high quality, brand focused live stream of your event that excites & engages your audience.
- Stream your festival or special event to your audience around the world via a custom-built, branded streaming portal OR
- Stream to Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitter, Periscope or any other RTMP based medium. Support for a wide variety of platform specific parameters (i.e. stream to various Facebook Groups, Pages, Profiles).
- Stream to your own domain & maintain complete creative & brand control over the stream.
- NEW Live Stream in 360 degrees or VR – with playback on all major VR/360 supported platforms (including Facebook, YouTube, Vive, Oculus etc)
- Combine your live feed with curated interviews or content from sponsors or artists. Perfect for interspersing between acts or speakers.
- High quality video at up to 4K quality, audio feeds professionally mixed to suit online delivery.
- Incredible flexibility in how you sell or provide access to your stream. Sell tickets, require an opt-in, provide a link to specific customers or open it up the entire world.
- For special events or music festivals with multiple stages or experience areas, mirror the structure of your event on the stream, by providing any number of ‘channels’ with content specific to each stage or area.
- Run multiple concurrent streams (or channels) at once to separate pages on your portal & allow viewers to switch between them easily.
- Provide replay access to the stream to your customers, or even allow digital downloads to be purchased, providing an additional revenue stream or value add.
- Unlimited, highly customisable opportunities for branding, selling, marketing & producing your live stream. Have an idea or want to create something truly unique? Get in touch with us and we’ll make it happen!